Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello Again!

Well, folks, it has been a while.

Here are just a few things I've been up to:

Full-time job: Yes, I finally got a permanent one. What can I say? It seems money is necessary for living.

Out-patient surgery: It went fine. The coolest part was the post-op appointment where I got to see pictures of my insides... pretty nifty.

Trip to PA: It was GREAT to see my brother, sister-in-law, and two little nephews. Also, I got to see my grandmas and all of my aunts and uncles, except one. I did not, however, see any of my cousins, which was sad.

First trip to the dentist in 11 years: NO CAVITIES!!!

Job applications: Josh and I are looking to move yet again. I've been spending pretty much every free minute looking for jobs for him to apply to, plus filling out a few applications myself. 

Cleaning house: Luna is shedding and tracking in mud... every single day. Speaking of pets, Tink has had a couple of feral episodes lately. During one, he was running across the back of the couch, and landed on Josh's head. He gashed his scalp open pretty badly.

Ben's graduation: Yay for Ben! Yay for my parents, who managed to get all four of us through high school.

So, that has been my life lately. I'll be trying to write a bit more frequently from now on, but you know how life goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment