Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011


Josh and I slept in.

Mom left us a message on the machine saying that Ben had made it safely to Minnesota with the bluegrass band he was hitching a ride with.

Josh and I went mini-golfing. I won!! I laughed at Josh a lot, mostly because he is better than me at almost every game we ever play. On a par 50 course, I got a 65 and Josh got a 73. We are not great golfers to say the least.



After golf we went to the taco wagon. It was, as always, AMAZING!! If you live in Springfield and have not been there, go now.

We decided to go to ABC Bookstore since we were on that side of town. Josh got Grace in Galatia: A Commentary on Paul’s Letter to the Galations by Ben Witherington III, The Letters of John: A TNTC Commentary by John R.W. Stott, and Biblical Criticism: Historical, Literary and Textual by Harrison, Waltke, Guthrie, and Fee. I got The Wind Singer by William Nicholson and Unwind by Neal Shusterman.



We hung out for a bit at the thrift store.

We came home and had dinner.

We’re going to go for some ice-cream later tonight.

It’s been a really nice day. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment