Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stick Shift

So today I was leaving for work and decided to tell Josh that he may want to give himself a few extra minutes since there was frost on the windows of the vehicles. He asked me to start his truck for him. His truck has been having trouble starting, so when I turned the key and nothing happened, I just figured it was something wrong with the truck.

I texted school that I'd be a few minutes late, then told Josh he needed to hurry up so that we could ride together. About fifteen minutes later, as I was explaining to him what the truck had done, he asked if I had started it right.


I hadn't. I don't drive stick, and as a result, did not realize that I had to have the clutch pushed in when I was starting the truck. So, yeah... truck is fine.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...oh, Rachel, I can see we must have some more standard lessons when you come...so you must come early so we have time!!! :P Mom

    ReplyDelete